Are you looking for a dynamic, committed firm to represent your company's product in the southeast United States? BJR has a long history of representing the best and most innovative products for the manufacturing process on the market. Since our founding in 1966, we have provided quality technical representation to our customers, generated lots of sales for our principals, and established a solid reputation as the best rep firm in the southeast. Here are just a few of the advantages BJR can offer your company:
- The benefits of our many contacts gained since the founding of our company in 1966. We currently deal with over 2,000 companies.
- Anticipating equipment needs (with a little imagination) and providing the applications engineering liason that can spark a proposal BEFORE the RFQ's are issued, resulting in sole source procurement.
- 80% interface with Engineering and 20% with Purchasing. We provide Production Process Planning Sessions and additional technical assistance to manufacturing engineering.
- Central location at a major industrial hub -- Huntsville, Alabama.
- On-the-spot engineering representation during special negotiation, supplying you with critical, detailed information.
- Assistance to customers in installation of new systems and machines, as well as plant production design, and in resolving mechanical or electrical difficulties with equipment by systematic, technically-oriented troubleshooting.
If you produce a top-notch electronic assembly-related product, and you think BJR Manufacturers' Representatives might be a good match for your company, please send us an email at email@example.com
. Please describe your products and let us know what we can do for you. We'll be in touch.